It is an educational institute of political science and laws in Thailand with an ASEAN level of excellence.
The School of Political Science and Laws was established with an aim to accomplish the following important missions:
- Produce graduates who are academically knowledgeable in comprehensive integration of ethic and high proficiency in foreign languages.
- Producing academic knowledge and jointly initiating social innovations with integrated interdisciplinary approach that is consistent with the local contexts of Thailand and ASEAN.
- Develop to become the center of academic community to provide knowledge transfer and social innovations at the local and ASEAN level.
- Promote, support and preserve integrated arts and cultures in accordance with local and ASEAN contexts.
- Develop the School of Political Science and Laws to be a highly competent good governance organization.
Academic Advancement – Excellent Professionalism – Morality Foundation for Society – Leading ASEAN with consistent supports.
- To correspondingly facilitate the university’s adjustment according to “The Conceptual Framework for Development of Walailak University (2011-2015)”
- To develop Walailak University to be academically perfect, especially in the fields of laws and political science.
- To produce graduates who are knowledgeable, competent and develop collective conciousness for the public
- Conduct academic researches to produce new knowledge in political sciences and laws for strengthening regional society in the South and Thai society in general.